About Marijuana Business Daily, Published by Marijuana Business Media
As the #1 business information resource for the US medical marijuana and retail cannabis industry, Marijuana Business Media’s editors bring dispensaries, professional cultivators, edibles and infused product makers, and ancillary services and suppliers the information they need to flourish. Our offerings include:
- Marijuana Business Daily – the only daily news source written by professional journalists for the industry.
- The big annual Marijuana Business Conference & Expo each November – by far the largest national trade show for professionals in the industry, with over 1,500 attendees and 125+ exhibitors.
- Marijuana Business Magazine, the industry’s only printed trade magazine, available for free to qualified subscribers in legal US states and New York.
- The Marijuana Business Factbook published annually featuring exclusive financial, legal and market research data for entrepreneurs and investors.
- Marijuana Industry Directory, our online database of nearly 500 financial services, professional services, testing labs, and dispensary and cultivation wholesale suppliers and technology firms. Basic listings are free.
Meet Our Editorial Staff:
Chris Walsh, Managing Editor
As the editorial head of Marijuana Business Media, Chris oversees the industry trade publications Marijuana Business Daily and Marijuana Business Magazine. He also programs and keynotes the Marijuana Business Conference & Expo and leads the research team behind the company’s reports, including the Marijuana Business Factbook. Chris has more than a decade of professional experience as a business reporter and editor at daily newspapers and has an MBA from Regis University. Click here to contact Chris.
George Jage, President & Publisher
George joined Marijuana Business Media with over 20 years’ experience launching B2B events and publications, driving industry education, expanding retail markets, and forging communities. With exceptionally strong market parallels in his most recent service to the tea industry, George now brings his proven track record and decades of experience to Marijuana Business Media, the cannabis industry and your businesses.
John Schroyer, Reporter
A Colorado-based journalist since 2006, John has focused on state politics for most of his career, which included covering the state Capitol and the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver. In 2012, he covered the Amendment 64 campaign to legalize recreational marijuana for The Colorado Springs Gazette. As video editor for The Gazette, he was on hand for the first-ever legal recreational marijuana sale in Denver on Jan. 1, 2014.
Tony Dreibus, Features Reporter
Tony Dreibus is the features reporter for Marijuana Business Magazine and Marijuana Business Daily, writing in-depth stories about the cannabis industry. Tony is an award-winning journalist who’s covered everything from agriculture to politics to sports, most recently writing for The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg News.
Cassandra Farrington, CEO
Based in the Denver area, Cassandra is the co-founder and former publisher of Marijuana Business Media. She now oversees finance, technology and operations for the company. Previously a vice president at Citi, she earned her MBA from the University of Texas McCombs School of Business.
Anne Holland, Co-Founder/Contributor
Anne contributes exclusively reported stories to Marijuana Business Magazine and Marijuana Business Daily. She has 25 years’ experience in business-to-business trade publishing and reporting for a variety of niches including the natural gas, satellite, commercial aviation, cable television and digital marketing industries.